1) I am very grateful to her for her role in the purchase of my first home.
2) She was always easily available, efficient, and tactful. MORE >
3) It is easy to see why she is Bowen’s most successful realtor MORE >
4) Dee was both professional, calm and understanding. MORE >
5) "Dee sold our house in a difficult real estate market. She is (very) hard-working,accessible, down-to-earth and knowledgeable about Bowen Island. MORE >
6) It was our great pleasure to work with you in finding our new home on Bowen. From our initial visit, to the epiphany of the train house, you were with us through the ups and the downs MORE >
7) Over the years we have purchased several houses, and this one was by far made the easiest. Dee was professional, knowledgeable and more than helpful. MORE >
8) We have bought and sold a number of houses over the years in Canada and England. During that time we have met quite a number of real estate agents, but Dee Elliott stands head and shoulders above all of them. MORE >
9) You are not only a true professional but a great person to work with and to know on a personal level. MORE >
10) It would be our pleasure to recommend you as a thoroughly professional, personable, easy realtor to work with. MORE >
11) We would recommend you anytime as a top agent to handle buyer’s & seller’s real estate need..
12) All we can say is how completely satisfied we were with Dee's service.
13) I can honestly say that you exceeded my impression of an ideal realtor and the type of service that they should provide to a client. You always took my interest at heart and on no occasion did I ever sense any pressure from you to conclude a transaction. MORE >
14) We appreciated your individualised and personal attention. MORE >
15) Our realtor Dee Elliott was the best decision we could have made when it came to selling our Bowen home. MORE >
99) (We) chose Dee because we appreciated her down-to-earth attitude combined with her real estate knowledge ... She presented information to us making us aware of all our options and let us make our own decisions. I was impressed with the way she took care of details for us over on Bowen Island considering both sides of the family lived on the North Shore and the house was vacant. MORE >
99) Dee Elliott loves what she does and loves Bowen Island. Selling real estate is not a job for her, it’s a vocation. Living here for many years she “knows” the island. Ask Dee just about anything about the people or the properties here and she’ll give you the straight goods. She’s professional, warm, unpretentious, genuinely cares for her clients, looks out for their interests, and goes the extra mile and beyond.
99) Working with Dee to sell my home was a very positive experience.
99) Linda and I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful and kind help in finding our dream home. What a great place to live.
99) We believe you assisted greatly in the smooth transaction of this sale and purchase. MORE >
1) After deciding to purchase a home on Bowen Island, I began the search for a reputable realtor. Having over a dozen realtors to choose from on the island alone, I found that Dee had the most favorable reputation for her abilities as well as her integrity and honesty. After meeting with her, I felt that she was the right fit for what I valued most in the person who was going to guide me and help me in the biggest financial and personal commitment of my life.
From the very beginning, Dee worked extremely hard to find me a range of places to view. She was honest and forthcoming about each house without being biased. I truly felt she had my best interests at heart. She worked tirelessly to find me the ideal home and negotiated successfully on my behalf and made it her goal to make sure that every question was answered and every need met. Even after the sale was complete she ensured that everything was just right. Dee is full of integrity, works extremely hard, and is trustworthy and sincere.
I am now living in the perfect place and would not be here if it were not for all her hard work and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend Dee to anyone looking to buy- or sell- a house, whether it is a first time home-buyer or a seasoned home owner. I am very grateful to her for her role in the purchase of my first home.
2) Dee Elliott was our realtor selling our deceased son's house on Bowen Island. We live in the eastern United States and know Bowen and Canada only from our yearly visits there. With our inexperience in Canada, Dee took on the tasks of arranging repairs, inspections, negotiations, and dealing with renters. She was always easily available, efficient, and tactful. She kept us informed of the vagaries of the market, so that the decisions and details required felt very right. We feel we have found a friend
Betty and Noel Tipton
3) After seeing how Dee marketed and sold our house, it is easy to see why she is Bowen’s most successful realtor. She has an excellent grasp of the market and knows to accurately assess the value of a house. She also seems to have a knack of finding and encouraging the most suitable buyer.
I liked the video tour that Dee set up and was impressed by the way she was always sensitive to our reaction to the showing requests that she organized. Her feedback was always honest and promptly supplied.
I would encourage anyone who is looking for a Bowen realtor to contact Dee.
Paul & Lynda Truelove
4) Just want to thank Dee Elliott so much for the dedicated work on successfully finding us such a wonderful house on Bowen Island. Although it was hard for us to imagine that our tastes and desires for the house of our dreams could become a reality, Dee made it happen. We stopped by her office one day and quickly described that we wanted to become part of the community. We lived on the mainland and wanted to be able to find a home without too much commuting back and forth to view too many homes. Dee kept in constant contact with us and let us know immediately when a new listing came available. Her warmth and knowledge of Bowen Island made us feel immediately at home and excited about the prospect of becoming part of such a wonderful community. From picking us up from the ferry to family approval, Dee was both professional, calm and understanding. I feel very comfortable recommending anyone to use Dee Elliott's services. Shelley and Craig Macdonald
5) Dee cares about her work; she represents her clients with honesty and professionalism. And she knows that behind every listing and every offer there are people’s stories and lives – by which I mean that in addition to her business acumen, she’s sensitive to the human side of the equation.
I would recommend Dee without reservation to anyone either selling or buying on Bowen Island."
6) Dee, It was our great pleasure to work with you in finding our new home on Bowen. From our initial visit, to the epiphany of the train house, you were with us through the ups and the downs. I cannot imagine a more difficult client than our family as we toted our 2 and 4 year sons from house to house seeing up to 7 properties in a day and always getting us back on the 3:10 ferry. Throughout you maintained a professional and personable attitude. As we got to know you better it became quite clear that you are really a Bowen Island ambassador disguised as a realtor.
Perhaps the greatest test of your craft was during the negotiation on the property that we eventually purchased. In a Limited Dual Agency you had to keep the best interests of both parties in mind and toe a very fine line which you managed deftly.
We are truly blessed to have found a wonderful home for our family and to have you as our neighbour and friend. (We'll get the air mattress and cooking pot back to you soon I promise ;) Sincerely, Chris and Stanka Oben
7) Thanks you so much for all your help with the purchase of our Bowen Island property.We really felt you went above and beyond for us and can't thank you enough!Over the years we have purchased several houses, and this one was by far made the easiest. Dee was professional, knowledgeable and more than helpful. There was never a question she could not answer and she worked hard to put us in the best place possible to suit our needs. Can't say enough good things about her and will use her again. She is warm, caring, and a professional who put our mind at ease when it comes to dealing in real estate.We will happily recommend Dee to friends and will continue to do so as our experiences with her have been nothing short of excellent.You became a friend not just an agent. We thank you again for the wonderful job you did for us and we will continue to use Dee for our real estate needs! Charlotte and Liz
8) We have bought and sold a number of houses over the years in Canada and England. During that time we have met quite a number of real estate agents, but Dee Elliott stands head and shoulders above all of them. Her patience, honest approach, attention to detail, going the extra mile and making sure her clients are happy combine to make her the best of any of the agents we have dealt with
Colin and Gail Eyssen
9) We just wanted to take a minute to write a note to tell you how much we enjoyed working with you on the sale of our home. You are not only a true professional but a great person to work with and to know on a personal level. Your marketing plan and presentation was truly professional. The speed at which you brought a buyer was very impressive in a down market and enabled us to attain our new purchase with ease. And of course the best part was that you got us our price!!!
Best to you,
John & Sandy
10) We are thrilled to give you a recommendation. You were absolutely wonderful, showing us around in such a comfortable way, letting us enjoy each home on its own merits while we worked our way through our thoughts on each, pointing out what needed to be seen in each where warranted, allowing each home to sell itself. Our day was so easy and natural, and when we finally decided what we wanted, you led us through the sale process in the same easy natural way.
During the offer and purchase process we felt in such good hands, entirely taken care of. You were knowledgeable about Bowen in a way our city realtor couldn't have been, and when we hit snags, you helped us navigate them with the least grief possible.
It would be our pleasure to recommend you as a thoroughly professional, personable, easy realtor to work with. Please feel free to give our contact information to anyone who wishes to speak to us about our experience with you.
With best regards,
Virginia and James Keyton
11) We would like to express our satisfaction & gratitude with the way you handled the sale of our home. The pre-sale advise was very helpful. The price set was obviously right for the market, your advertising great and beyond what we had hoped for. Closing process went smoothly.
We would recommend you anytime as a top agent to handle buyer’s & seller’s real estate need..
Dave & Lis Hazlewood
12) All we can say is how completely satisfied we were with Dee's service.She initially showed us a good cross section of properties on Bowen, and then quickly honed in on our specific needs and wants. We found Dee bright and dilligent and a lot of fun, as well. She was very knowledgable and thorough with respect to our particular deal as well as the realestate market on Bowen in general. She went well beyond her requirements , introducing us to a reputable builder and following up after with us, to ensure the process was running smoothly
We would definately not hesitate in recommending Dee.
Kathy and Steve Bellringer
13) ... thank you for the wonderful hospitable service that you provided me during my stay on Bowen Island.
As a son of a real estate professional, I was made aware of the do's and dont's of the real estate industry and how a realtor should serve a client at a very young age.
I can honestly say that you exceeded my impression of an ideal realtor and the type of service that they should provide to a client. You always took my interest at heart and on no occasion did I ever sense any pressure from you to conclude a transaction.
As such, it would be my pleasure to recommend your services to friends and family who wish to stay on Bowen Island in the future. I look forward to being your neighbor on Bowen Island in the future.
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
14) We would like to thank you for assisting us in finding and purchasing our home on Bowen. We appreciated your individualised and personal attention. You took time to answer many of our questions and concerns over the phone and via e-mail as we were living in Calgary at the time. You listened to our needs and wants. Not only is the home we bought a dream for us, but so is the location and neighbourhood. We couldn’t be happier. We valued your assistance through the whole process of finding the right home and putting in an offer and then the final purchase. You even took the time on the eve of the removal of conditions to talk to me about our final decision, listening to my apprehensions and excitement. Thank you for that. Now living on Bowen, when we say you were our realtor, we hear and share many wonderful characteristics about you: integrity, considerate, trustworthy, kind, and professional and overall, that you are a great person.
Many thanks Ella, Scott and little Kaija
15) She made it all so easy, the small town service and big city marketing plan ensured our home was front & centre in the market. If you want someone with a very honest outlook, accurate advice and a friendly attitude....Dee is all you really need.
99) I had dealings with Dee Elliott beginning last May when my stepsister and I were organizing the sale of our parents' home on Bowen Island. We interviewed three realtors at that time and chose Dee because we appreciated her down to earth attitude combined with her real estate knowledge.
She presented information to us making us aware of all our options and let us make our own decisions. I was impressed with the way she took care of details for us over on Bowen Island considering both sides of the family lived on the North Shore and the house was vacant. Dee organized a cleaning person both before and after the sale, watered balcony plants and hanging baskets during our hot summer, and generally keeping a watchful eye on the house. We were always kept informed of any Open Houses and of any interested, potential buyers.
Ours was not an easy sale as our parents were going through a legal separation and the two sides of the family did not always agree when offers came in. Dee made sure that both sides were always kept up to date with the facts and provided guidance as we worked our way through our issues. After the sale Dee acted as a liaison between our families and the new owner to make sure that the new owners had all the information and surveys of the house.
Dee worked hard to sell my Dad and step-mother's home. Her work ethic combined with her knowledge of various home construction methods and the Tunstall Bay area made her the ideal realtor for us.
99) Blackberry Cottage/SOLD
To Anyone Considering Dee Elliott as a Realtor:
We chose Dee Elliott to sell our home, Blackberry Cottage, at 1599 Tunstall Boulevard, because of her successful sales record as a realtor on the island and our personal knowledge of her as honest, trustworthy, and hardworking. We have been pleased with every aspect of our dealings with her.
Dee Elliott loves what she does and loves Bowen Island. Selling real estate is not a job for her, it’s a vocation. Living here for many years she “knows” the island. Ask Dee just about anything about the people or the properties here and she’ll give you the straight goods. She’s professional, warm, unpretentious, genuinely cares for her clients, looks out for their interests, and goes the extra mile and beyond.
Dee professionally and patiently held our hand through a slow real estate market, tactfully dealing with differences my husband and I had with each other during our meetings with her. She encouraged us when we were discouraged, answered our emails and telephone calls promptly, kept up a sustained level of advertising for our home, provided us with any and all information we asked for, and always made time to talk to us when we dropped in unannounced to her office.
We are very happy to have had Dee as our realtor and satisfied with her sale of our home. Real estate is what Dee does. And she does it well.
Maggie K. Rayner
99) Working with Dee to sell my home was a very positive experience.
Honest, down-to-earth and professional, Dee gave me clear information
about all the decisions and promptly updated me with any new
information so I could sleep at night. Her attention to the details
and her good advice got me good results, especially in a difficult
market. I look forward to working with her again and highly recommend
her services as a real estate agent.
- Kathy Ainscough
99) Linda and I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful and kind help in finding our dream home. Not only did you set up all our visits efficiently and quickly but also kindly offered to pick us up at the ferry and drive us around all day. I think your friendly and generous manners foreshadowed all the great encounters we are now experiencing here on Bowen Island. What a great place to live. And thanks for putting us in touch with all the local resources from the best hot chocolate anywhere to the organic chicken farm and all the excellent trades people you’ve introduced us to.
We will wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone we think might be interested in moving to Bowen Island. Thanks Island Mom!
Hakan Bjorn & Linda Chung
99) This is just a thank you for all the hard work you completed with regard to the sale of this property. We wish you all the best and believe you assisted greatly in the smooth transaction of this sale and purchase. You deserve the acolades
Thomas G. Lewis Barrister and Solicitor (Estate Sale)